Sunday, December 2, 2007

Issue of Global Warming

Before I watched Ted Talks, I thought that global warming was a recent problem which evolved in the last..say 10 years. However, I was very wrong. Global warming is a very serious problem which has been around for a very long time. Now I have learned that global warming is just becoming more evident with the passing of the years. Over all the time people have been trying to find something to make global warming better, we've acheieved close to nothing. However the way Ted sees it, we have all the ideas and technology to achieve these goals...just not the plan to get these goals achieved. Over the next few years, I really hope that we get global warming figured out because if we don't - it will be our generation and the ones after us that will have to deal with the aftermath.

No comments: