Friday, October 12, 2007

Favorite Band

I don't really have one favorite band because I like different music for different reasons and moods. Cartel and New Found Glory were the first concert that I ever went to and they were amazing! The energy of the band and the crowd was incredible and everyone just fed off of each other. Cartel and New Found Glory songs are very high energy and rock out music. It's the kind of music that people would sing and dance to in the shower when no one else knows about it. Alicia Keys, Colbie Caillat, and Taylor Swift songs are all great songs when you're having trouble or dealing with one or more emotions. Lots of times my friends and I can find certain quotes in songs that we can relate to at any given point. I like all kinds of music but my all time favorite band would have to be Carrie Underwood. She's an amazing singer who sings about events that people can relate to. It's calm and relaxing and nice to know that youre not the only one feeling a certain emotion. Music helps people relax and keep their minds off of things that may be bothering them; It's also a good way to let loose and experience emotions you had previously been hiding from.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.